Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hello!

Well, as you can tell by the title, I'm chunky and I run. I had the epiphany to start this blog because I know several people who, like me, do not have the stereotypical "runner body" but yet somehow manage to run. Amazing, I know. The purpose of this blog for me is to connect with other runners that may not be super skinny and fast, but still love running as much as those people do. I'd love to share advice, tips, running stories (good and bad) and anything else that has to do with running and racing! I have done 12 5k's (PR 35:21), one 10k (PR 1:19:28), one 15k (PR 2:06:35), and one half-marathon (PR 3:05:39). I didn't do any of these races fast, but I still did them! I'm thinking of training for another half this fall, but right now I'm running to improve my 5k time - my goal is under 35:00 (so close!)

Please follow my Facebook page too - Facebook -  and feel free to post your (friendly and nice) comments and questions on there too!

2 comments:

  1. u should add a 'follower' button so I can follow you and see your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Facebook? I will look into how to do that, thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete