Thursday, May 9, 2013

Less Runnier...

Time: 26.17
Distance: 2.1 miles
Pace: 12:31

This was an UGLY run. It was pretty warm and humid tonight, and I haven't gotten used to running in the humidity yet this season. It was not pretty - you know, the flailing, body twisting, arms and legs akimbo running...there was no form at all. I also recently discovered I make a "pooey" face when I run (the face a cat makes when they smell their pee or poop) See close up of my in-action shot from the half marathon -

Also not pretty...





So you can imagine that face combined with arms akimbo...that was me tonight. Hot. Sweaty. Akimbo. I can really tell what a couple weeks "lax" on the diet is doing, and how it is affecting my running. I've got to get back on it. After Mother's Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment